Do you want to tell your business to just anyone? No, you would want it to be someone that you trust, admire, and/or respect. People that possess these types of qualities will listen and give you the best advice possible and/or pray with you or for you. Everyone needs someone that they can talk too that will be non-judgmental and help them to get to a positive resolution.
- If you don't have someone to confide in; talk/pray to the one who is always there: your Heavenly Father
How many have had people turn their backs on them; when you finally decided to confide in them? How did it make you feel?
- You can be honest I think we all have been here; just remember nobody is perfect! Not even the person looking down at you!
It can be their word usage as well! I remember a few times that I confided in someone and they constantly said "I told you so!" Made me feel like crap every single time and didn't help me in my time of need; but it did show me that I can't just talk with everyone because many people can't handle what you're going through.
- Remember also that much of what we have to face is or could be a learning process! Is their a lesson to be learned?
Why is it that we are so quick to turn our backs on someone when they need us the most? Now, none of us are perfect but may I suggest that we pray for others instead of being tempted to judge them?
- Praying doesn't take long and it could be so simple: Father help them, Father save them, Father forgive them.
Pray that they change their behavior and turn from their negative ways.
1. If someone is having sex and not married; pray!
2. If someone can't stop stealing; pray! 3. If someone has lost their way; pray!
4. If someone is dealing with anger issues, pray!
5. If someone loves to gossip more than lending a helping hand, pray!
In one of my books I wrote that people get comfortable being in gangs, cults, bad relationships, etc because they aren't judged! They are fully accepted for who they are! These types of relationships exist because the other party can see that the individual is missing something in their life and they seek to fill that void; even though it creates more harm than good!
These people want to push their one-sided agenda and they will succeed by any means necessary.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God". 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (NIV)
2017 Copyrighted Tamara McCarthy Enterprises (Spiritual Sunday's Series)