So we are 1 week into the new year; and I don’t know about you; but the way my life is set up, it is off to a great start! You have to come off the start line like you know it’s going to be poppin! Come out the gate; like what up? I’m here and ready to take on the day; everyday!
So with that out the way; what are you doing in 2017? Have you started your New Years resolutions? Have you hit the gym? Have you changed up your eating habits and been eating healthier? This is what people talk about every single year! It doesn’t even last that long; some don’t continue past the first week. And the gym faze; may go on for maybe a month; maybe!
Aren’t you ready to do something different; that will last longer than a week or a month? What if you could rethink your resolutions and put a new list together? What are your goals and aspirations for 2017? What are you going to do differently; than you did in the previous years; that will advance you and not continue to keep you idle and/or stagnant? This year should be different; and therefore calls for different outcomes; but to achieve a different outcome, the outlook has to be different as well.
Allow me to make some suggestions:
- 2017 is your year to stop hiding behind that mask; unveil your true self take the mask off!
- 2017 is your year to stop checking for folks; that aren’t checking for you; stop looking foolish!
- 2017 is the year for you to do a new thing; old stuff has no place in the new year!
- 2017 is the year that you decide to change!
- 2017 is the year that you decide; to start walking in your purpose!
- 2017 is the year for you; to get out of your own way!
- 2017 is the year for you; to stop being co-dependent; on other people to live your life!
- 2017 is the year for you; to be servant lead and stop being so selfish; and self centered!
- 2017 is the year for you; to be strong and take a stand for you! You are and will be your biggest cheerleader! Nobody else has to cheer you on!
- 2017 is the year you begin to have fun! Stop being so super serious!
- 2017 is the year that you silence your haters! Stop giving them front your seats into your life!
New beginnings call for drastic changes! You dont want to be the same ole person you were in 2016! You want to be renewed, refreshed, revamped and rejuvanted! So that calls for you doing some self-evaluations! Its time to check yourself; boo! You dont want others judging you; then you do it!
It’s time to get out the boat; and walk on water! You don’t have to be afraid and you don’t have to wait on a cheering squad! Just do it!
So many people are getting left behind; because they are waiting for a cheering squad that may never show up! You are built and equipped for this! Stepping out of the boat for Peter didn’t require him to have a cheering squad; it wasjust him and Jesus! That’s all you need; are your eyes on him? (Read Matthew 14:22-33)
Pray this prayer:
Lord, as I take the first step; toward getting out of the boat. I pray, that you bid me to come; show me the way the right way to go. Don’t allow me to stray to the left or to the right! Keep my path straight; in the direction leading right to you! In your son; Jesus mighty name, I pray! Amen.
©2017 Tamara McCarthy Enterprises